In my previous post I wrote about how my Hotmail account was getting spam placed in my inbox on a regular basis. At its peak, I got about an average of 1-2 per day (averaged out over a week). Since delving into stopping it, and unknowingly having images pulled from the spammers servers to display the html e-mail in the process, I now have 83 spam messages since yesterday. The good news is that Hotmail has indeed been a lot better about recognizing them as spam and has placed all but 1 of them in the spam folder rather than my inbox. It’ll be interesting to see how long this onslaught of spam continues. I mean 83 in a 36 hour period, come on . . .